Adieu, sweet Amaryllis (John Wilbye)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2017-01-21). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 48 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: The first three bars of the Alto and Tenor have been interchanged, to avoid the (somewhat difficult) Tenor entry on a high G.
- Editor: Monique Rio (submitted 2017-01-12). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 299 kB Copyright: CC BY 4.0
- Edition notes:
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-11-30). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 39 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 by V. M. Brennan
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2005-08-30). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 28 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: John D. Smith (submitted 2004-02-20). Score information: 44 x 63 cm, 3 pages, 90 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Scores listed alphabetically by composer. All scores available in Scorch format, some are also available as PDF files.
- Editor: Rafael Ornes (submitted 1999-06-23). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 55 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
Title: Adieu, Sweet Amaryllis
Composer: John Wilbye
Description: No. 12 from The 1st Set of Madrigals.
Original text and translations
For since to part your will is.
O heavy tiding
Here is for me no biding.
Yet once again
Ere that I part with you.