Ave Maria, Mater Dei (William Cornysh)
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2012-09-07). Score information: A4, 6 pages, 125 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: At source pitch for ATBarB, with quartered note values, transcribed from the Eton Choirbook via the online images at www.diamm.ac.uk.
- Editor: Luca Del Panta (submitted 2011-10-15). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 37 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: First alto note in bar 31 is a tone lower than the source. Ficta is editorial.
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2011-10-14). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 42 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: This version is ATTB. Revised files uploaded 23/01/17. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Daniel Trott (submitted 2010-06-21). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 38 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2008-02-17). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 40 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
Title: Ave Maria, Mater Dei
Composer: William Cornysh
Original text and translations
Ave Maria, mater Dei,
Ave Maria, madre di Dio,
Hail Mary, mother of God,