Beati immaculati in via (William Mundy)
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2019-02-14). Score information: A4, 12 pages, 453 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: Edited from the Baldwin Partbooks at source pitch. Note values have been halved and the missing Tenor part has been reconstructed editorially. A critical commentary is appended to the score.
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2019-02-14). Score information: A4, 12 pages, 457 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: The same edition as #53289 above, but transposed up a minor third for SAATB.
- Editor: John Hetland (submitted 2010-10-18). Score information: Letter, 9 pages, 573 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Source: Early English Church Music, volume 2, edited by Frank Ll. Harrison, British Academy, 1962. The original notation has been raised a major third and the note values halved. The tenor part, Mundy's being missing, is by the editor. Translation and slight changes to the text underlay and to the tenor part by John Hetland and The Renaissance Street Singers.
Title: Beati immaculati in via
Composer: William Mundy
Description: Psalm 118 (Hebrew 119):1-8 (Aleph).
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 119.