Coventry Carol (Traditional)
- Editor: Andrew Sims (submitted 2017-11-20). Score information: A4, 1 page, 16 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
- Arranger: Richard R. Terry
- Editor: Brian Riedlinger (submitted 2014-06-27). Score information: A4, 31 pages, 836 kB Copyright: CC BY NC
- Edition notes: Arrangement for SATB Choir, Flute, Oboe, French Horn, 2 Trumpets, Trombone, Harp (or keyboard), Violin 1 and 2, Viola, Cello, and Double Bass.
- Arranger: Brian Riedlinger
- Editor: Gerd Eichler (submitted 2012-10-17). Score information: A4, 1 page, 54 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Rod Mather (submitted 2008-12-29). Score information: A4, 1 page, 27 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Original Version 15th Century found by Thomas Sharp and published in "Dissertations" in 1825.
- Editor: Brian Hart (submitted 2006-11-22). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 32 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Traditional version. This edition is set with the half-note getting the pulse and alternating between 4/2, 3/2 and Cut Time bars. This is the faithful reproduction of how the Original Version of 1591 was printed in the Dissertation on the Pageants of Coventry by Thomas Sharp in 1825. In F-Major and for three parts.
- Editor: Edward L. Stauff (submitted 2004-05-20). Score information: Letter, 1 page, 47 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: harm. Martin Fallas Shaw
- Editor: Christopher R. Baker (submitted 2000-11-27). Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Two versions available: traditional and modern.
See also Christmas Songbook
Title: Coventry Carol
Composer: Anonymous (Traditional)
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Coventry Carol.