Hanacpachap cussicuinin (Anonymous)
- Editor: Fernando Gómez Jácome (submitted 2004-07-03). Score information: A4, 1 page, 57 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: scroll first to Misc., then XVIIc, then sv199
- Editor: Patricio Cueto (submitted 2003-07-02). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 64 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: editorial drum part
- Editors: Paco Marmol and Manolo Casaus (submitted 1999-11-21). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 68 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
Title: Hanaq pachap kusikuynin (variant spellings: Hanaq pacha kusikuynin, Hanacpachap / Hanac pachap cussicuinin)
Description: This work appeared for the first time in the book "Ritual Formulario e Institución de Curas" (Lima, Peru, 1631) and is considered to be the most ancient known polyphonic work in this country. Since Juan Perez de Bocanegra (?1598 - fl. 1631) was the publisher of the Ritual, many sources cite him as the composer of this work, although its authorship is uncertain.
- A video of Hanaq pachap on YouTube
- Spanish National Library, with digital version of Ritual formulario e institucion de curas. Music and first stanza of Hanacpachap appear on pp 762-3, with stanzas 2-20 on subsequent pp 764-66.
- Article "Hanacpachap cussicuinin"
Original text and translations
(A selection from many more verses.)