• To submit scores or edit pages, register/log in and you'll be redirected to the Contributor ChoralWiki •
I love, alas, I love thee (Thomas Morley)
- CPDL #25963: Capella
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2012-04-15). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 32 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed up a minor third and set for SAATB.
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-12-03). Score information: Letter, 6 pages, 58 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 by V. M. Brennan
- CPDL #09251: NoteWorthy Composer
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2005-08-30). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 42 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: On external site, listed alphabetically under "Ballets".
- CPDL #00778: Finale 1998
- Editor: Rafael Ornes (submitted 2000-03-28). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 38 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Finale file is zipped.
Title: I love, alas, I love thee
Composer: Thomas Morley
Original text and translations
I love, alas, I love thee, my dainty darling.
Come kiss me then, Amaryllis,
More lovely than sweet Phyllis.