Inveni David I (Anton Bruckner)
- Editor: Sam Kauffman (submitted 2018-07-07). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 94 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Based on #48045, but with a few corrections in the trombone parts. All the trombone parts are in bass clef, and there is a separate PDF with just the trombone parts. The page size is Letter.
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2017-12-17). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 64 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #70, with minor adjustments to the underlay. Trombone parts separated out.
- Editor: Alexander Reuter (submitted 2016-06-20). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 86 kB Copyright: CC BY
- Edition notes: Edited from manuscripts stored at the Austrian National Library under signatory A-WnMus.Hs.33156 and Sing Academy Linz under signatory A-LIsakaWAB19.
- Editor: Rafael Ornes (submitted 1999-01-18). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 55 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
Title: Inveni David, WAB 19
Composer: Anton Bruckner
Instruments: 4 trombones
View the Wikipedia article on Inveni David I (Anton Bruckner).
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Inveni David.