Music divine (Thomas Tomkins)
- Editor: Adrian Wall (submitted 2019-09-02). Score information: A4, 6 pages, 813 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Some part-swapping, to facilitate performance by SSATBarB
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2017-02-19). Score information: A4, 9 pages, 97 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: SSATTB version.
- Editor: Diana Thompson (submitted 2010-08-14). Score information: A4, 8 pages, 84 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. SSAATB version.
- Editor: Roel Griffioen (submitted 2006-05-07). Score information: A4, 6 pages, 132 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: transposed up a major second. SSAATB version.
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2006-02-28). Score information: A4, 10 pages, 71 kB Copyright: GnuGPL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-11-15). Score information: Letter, 11 pages, 113 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 V. M. Brennan
Title: Music divine
Composer: Thomas Tomkins
Original text and translations
Music divine, proceeding from above,
whose sacred subject oftentimes is Love,
in this appears her heav'nly harmony,
where tuneful concords, sweetly do agree.
And yet in this her slander is unjust,
to call that Love which is indeed but lust.