O magnum mysterium (Adrian Willaert)
Complete with Ave Maria
- Editor: Edward Tambling (submitted 2011-07-29). Score information: A4, 7 pages, 72 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: In original key for ATTB
- Editor: Brian Marble (submitted 2010-06-17). Score information: Letter, 8 pages, 99 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Sabine Cassola (submitted 2003-11-01). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 132 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: written in modern clefs. Edition updated March 18, 2010.
First part only
- Editor: Filippo Simone Lo Castro (submitted 2004-07-09). Score information: Letter, 1 page, 14 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes:
- Editor: Mick Swithinbank (submitted 2007-01-31). Score information: 20.1 x 27.6 cm, 1 page, 19 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: O magnum mysterium is the first half of a longer work and ends in the dominant, sounding inconclusive. This PDF contains an alternative final four bars returning to the tonic (by Mick Swithinbank).
- Editor: Roberto Di Cecco (submitted 2003-08-26). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 59 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: written in original C clefs. The original website is not available any more, however this score remains available for downloading through archive.org (June 16, 2013).
Title: O magnum mysterium - Ave Maria
Composer: Adrian Willaert
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at O magnum mysterium.