Os justi meditabitur, WAB 30 (Anton Bruckner)
- Editor: Casey Rule (submitted 2015-02-26). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 104 kB Copyright: Personal
- Editor: Robert Urmann (submitted 2011-07-22). Score information: Executive, 4 pages, 169 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2010-03-18). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 80 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Individual parts split out for clarity. Revised 8/12/17.
- Editor: Rafael Ornes (submitted 1999-01-13). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 201 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: revised 6/2/00. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
Published: 1886 The work was first edited by Theodor Rättig, together with three other graduals: Locus iste, Christus factus est, WAB 11, and Virga Jesse. In this first edition, the extra verse Inveni David was not included. The extra verse was wrongly classified by Grasberger as a separate work (Inveni David, WAB 20).
Description: The uploaded scores are truncated after the first Alleluja (first edition).
View the Wikipedia article on Os justi meditabitur, WAB 30 (Anton Bruckner).
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Os justi meditabitur.