Parce Domine (Jacob Obrecht)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2017-05-27). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 44 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: reformatting of #1624, with minor corrections to the underlay. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Renato Calcaterra (submitted 2013-10-26). Score information: A4, 1 page, 46 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: The source (MusicXML) file is zipped. Transcribed from the “Motetti De passione De cruce De sacramento De beata virgine et huiusmodi” - Petrucci 1503. The notes' values and the accidental are as in the original edition. The text underlay of the Tenor and Altus voices is editorial. The notes' values within the "ligaturæ" are semibreves. The “musica ficta” suggestions are in the MIDI and MusicXML files.
- Editor: Claudio Macchi (submitted 2000-11-20). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 76 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: The alto part is added from a later source. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
Title: Parce Domine
Composer: Jacob Obrecht
Published: 1503 in Motetti De passione De cruce De sacramento De beata virgine et huiusmodi, Petrucci.
Description: Originally for 3 voices.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Parce Domine.