Born: 27 September 1735
Died: 9 June 1790
Robert Robinson was a Baptist minister, for the largest part of his career at the Stone-Yard Baptist Chapel in Cambridge, who in later life converted to Unitarianism.
View the Wikipedia article on Robert Robinson.
Musical settings of literary works
- Charleston (Amos Pilsbury)
- Come, thou fount of every blessing (Queenborough) (Thomas Clark)
- Come, Thou Fount of every blessing (Thurlow Weed)
- Come, Thou fount of every blessing (William Boyce)
- Forest Rose OV (Thurlow Weed)
- Fount (Oliver Holden)
- Jewin Street (James P. Carrell)
- Melodious Sonnet (Jeremiah Ingalls)
- Olney (Alexander Johnson)
- Praise to the Redeemer (Walter Janes)
add web links here