• To submit scores or edit pages, register/log in and you'll be redirected to the Contributor ChoralWiki •
Salvator mundi I (Thomas Tallis)
(Redirected from Salvator Mundi I (Thomas Tallis))
See also: Tallis's other setting of this text
- Editor: Andrew Sims (submitted 2015-11-10). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 44 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: A bar-less edition for mixed voices in B flat minor.
- Editor: Michael Aves (submitted 2015-06-05). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 76 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: PDF file for Tallis' Salvator mundi I. SATB score in modern notation, up a tone, note values halved.
- Editor: Gerd Eichler (submitted 2013-01-28). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 72 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Mensural notation, original note values and key signature, clefs modernized, musica ficta clearly marked
- Editor: David Fraser (submitted 2008-04-07). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 101 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Original key, for ATTBB. Revised Jan 09
- CPDL #02529: Encore
- Editor: John Henry Fowler (submitted 2001-04-18). Score information: Letter, 8 pages, 133 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed up a major second, for SAATB.
Published: Cantiones sacrae (1575), no. 1
- YouTube performance (Guildford Cathedral Choir sound archives - Barry Rose)
- Image of the bass part of this work in the transcription by Robert Dow (1553-88) at the library of Christ Church, Oxford.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Salvator mundi, salva nos.