Since thou, O fondest (Charles Hubert Hastings Parry)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2017-12-22). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 71 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #16313, with minor corrections to the underlay. Transposed up a minor 2nd to D major. A cappella version. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: John Henry Fowler (submitted 2008-03-10). Score information: A4, 6 pages, 69 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
Description: No. 2 from Six Modern Lyrics (1897):
- How sweet the answer
- Since thou, O fondest
- If I had but two little wings
- There rolls the deep
- What voice of gladness
- Music, when soft voices die
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Since thou, O fondest.