Surrexit Dominus vere (Anonymous)
- (Posted 2019-04-26) CPDL #54063:
- Editor: Andris Solims (submitted 2019-04-26). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 44 kB Copyright: CC BY NC
- Edition notes: This is transposed edition in Es dur and G dur.
- CPDL #11656:
- Editor: Andris Solims (submitted 2006-05-10). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 52 kB Copyright: Religious
- Edition notes: This is original edition in F dur. It has two parts. The first - Maestoso, but not slowly part. The second - Allegro Moderato with "accelerando sempre con tutta forza" till "Presto agitato". May be used only the first part, too.
Title: Surrexit Dominus vere
Description: The Easter Antiphon of the first Liturgical Hour "Invitatorium". Is very easy and nice song with expression of joyful emotions. Can be used during the Mass of Easter time as well as the final song.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Surrexit Dominus vere.