Talk:Denn Er hat seinen Engeln befohlen über dir (Felix Mendelssohn)
Errors in CPDL #1400 (corrected)
- m.4: male voices are one full measure too late
- m.17 soprano lyrics: "u" of "hüten" is missing
- m.19 tenor lyrics: "n" of "Wegen" is missing
- mm.21–22 bass lyrics: no hyphen between "denn" and "er"
- mm.32–33 tenor 2: missing tie between the two e'
- m.35 bass 1: first note should be clearly a half note
- mm.38–43 basses 1 lyrics: alignment should be "Stein" only on whole b in bar 38, "sto-" from following half note b (downbeat on m.39) to half c' in m.42
- m.47 all voices: forte one measure too early
- m.48 tenor 1: first note has to be f' natural
- m.57 sopranos: there should be slurs connecting quarter notes
- m.77 altos: whole d' should be indicated to be sung by alto 2
—Robert Urmann 07:46, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for pointing it out. A new, revised edition was uploaded by the editor. —Carlos 22:45, 12 June 2012 (CDT)