Joy to the world (J. P. Storm)
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2014-12-17). Score information: 7 x 10 in (landscape), 1 page, 67 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Note shapes added (4-shape). Transcribed from The New York Collection of Sacred Harmony, 1795.
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2013-03-23). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 21 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformating of #1718. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
Published: The New-York Collection of Sacred Harmony, by Thomas Atwill, Lansingburg, New York, 1795 (words of Watts' second stanza). Reprinted in shape-note format in Wyeth's Repository of Sacred Harmony, Part Two, 1820, and in other places since. Words by Isaac Watts, his paraphrase of Psalm 98.
- [SOUNDING JOY] with midi
- Marini, Stephen A., and others, Editors. 2003. The Norumbega Harmony: Historic and contemporary hymn tunes and anthems from the New England singing school tradition. University Press of Mississippi, 300 pp. Sounding Joy, pp. 180-181.
- Atwill, Thomas, Editor. 1795. The New York Collection of Sacred Harmony. Lansingburg, New York. Sounding-Joy, p. 42. 
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 98.