O Virgo Virginum (Pierre de Manchicourt)
- Editor: Andrew Fysh (submitted 2019-11-17). Score information: A4, 11 pages, 283 kB Copyright: CC BY SA
- Edition notes: At original pitch (for SAATTB). Original note values retained. Transcribed and edited from the only surviving source, listed below, including correction of an error as noted herein. Part names are as per the source: Primus Tenor is notated below Secundus Tenor due to their relative vocal ambitus.
- Editor: Mick Swithinbank (submitted 2017-03-03). Score information: A4, 13 pages, 114 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: This edition is based on the edition by Arnaud Saint-Antonin, with a few changes of ficta (although incorporated in the score rather than being indicated as editorial) and many changes of underlay. It is also pitched a tone lower than the Saint-Antonin edition.
- Editor: Arnaud Saint-Antonin (submitted 2015-09-06). Score information: A4, 12 pages, 125 kB Copyright: CC BY NC
- Edition notes: This work was requested by a CPDL member (see here)
Title: O Virgo Virginum
Composer: Pierre de Manchicourt
Description: Manchicourt uses the plainchant of the antiphon, in slightly modified form, as a cantus firmus in canon between Secondus Contratenor and Primus Tenor.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at O Virgo virginum.
O Virgo Virginum
Ô Vierge des vierges