Difference between revisions of "Wondrous Love (James Christopher)"
m (This arrangement is for SATB choir and organ)
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 00:35, 6 November 2009
- Editor: Michael J. Oczko (submitted 2009-11-05). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 153 kB Copyright: Non-commercial
- Arranger: Michael J. Oczko
- Edition notes: Also available in Polish with original text by Michael Oczko
- Editor: Mark Hamilton Dewey (submitted 2006-08-10). Score information: Letter, 1 page, 49 kbytes Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes:
Title: What Wondrous Love Is This
Composer: William Walker
Original text and translations
1. What wondrous love is this, O my soul!
That caused the Lord of bliss
To bear the dreadful curse, for my soul.
2. When I was sinking down,
Beneath God's righteous frown,
Christ laid aside his crown, for my soul.
3. To God, and to the Lamb, I will sing,
Unto the great I AM,
While millions join the theme, I will sing.
4. And when from death I’m free, I’ll sing on,
I'll sing, and joyful be,
And through eternity
And through eternity I'll sing on.