All creatures now are merry-minded (John Bennet)
- Editor: Andrew Sims (submitted 2017-11-18). Score information: A4, 8 pages, 59 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: A bar-less edition of the madrigal. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2011-07-22). Score information: A4, 7 pages, 91 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Diana Thompson (submitted 2006-06-28). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 119 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2006-02-27). Score information: A4, 6 pages, 52 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-09-16). Score information: Letter, 8 pages, 80 kB Copyright: Free Art License
- Edition notes: Re-registered as CPDL #10153 on 2005-11-15, with alternative location, noted above.
Title: All creatures now are merry-minded
Composer: John Bennet
Description: No. 5 from The Triumphs of Oriana
Original text and translations
All creatures now are merry minded,
Alle Geschöpfe sind froh jetzt und munter.