This category is for choral works that consist of:
- 2 Soprano parts
- 1 Tenor part
- 1 Bass part
- Works for a single choir with this combination (SSTB) of voices are listed below.
- See Works for SSTB voices for a list of all works for one or more choirs using this aggregate combination of voices.
|Contents:||Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
Pages in this category
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- Ach Gott, von Himmel (Benedictus Ducis)
- Adieu! sweet love, adieu (Thomas Bateson)
- Al lume delle stelle (Claudio Monteverdi)
- Alabada sea (Juan Bautista Comes)
- Alas! what hope of speeding (George Kirbye)
- Alexandria (Alexander Gillet)
- All my heart this night rejoices (Charles Edward Horsley)
- Alma Redemptoris Mater II a 4 (Gregor Aichinger)
- Altdeutsches Minnelied, WoO 82 (Josef Rheinberger)
- Amanda (Alexander Gillet)
- Amor che deggio far (Claudio Monteverdi)
- Ave Maria (Wilhelm Meyer Lutz)