Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are a lot of outdated request pages, but before trying to clean up I have questions:
- I find Category:Requests by composer a more interesting way to browse than by title, but it (unexpectedly?) contains completed and pending requests. Btw, where do :Completed requests eventually go to die or be archived?
- Should there be a way to filter by requester and/or date of request?
- Is there a way to add an 'until' field to the template (Copyright-restricted|yyyy)?
- Can maintenance be automated if the request pagename coincides with a new edition page? If this were so it might be worthwhile to standardize some titles.
- Is there a way to contact requesters for clarification, and should there be subcategories for clarification needed and/or disambiguation needed? Richard Mix (talk) 01:42, 27 December 2013 (UTC)
- Should pieces on IMSLP or otherwise off site be marked "Completed"? See Request:Aeterna Christi Munera (Ambrosian chant). Richard Mix (talk) 05:05, 28 December 2013 (UTC)