Missa Puerorum, op. 62 (Josef Rheinberger)
- CPDL #23811: (No PDF but MIDI file and zipped Finale file(s))
- Editor: Manfred Hößl (submitted 2011-06-29). Score information: A4 Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Finale file may be viewed and printed with Finale Reader. Finale file is zipped.
- Editor: Helmut Kickton (submitted 2002-03-15). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 77 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: full score, in A4 format. Arr. forSATB and 2 violins, viola, cello, bass
- Editor: Jeffrey Quick (submitted 2016-03-29). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 124 kB Copyright: CC BY NC
- Edition notes: This is a recomposition of the Gloria from Rheinberger's Op. 62, in order to fill textual lacunae which make it unfit for liturgical use. With the exception of assigning the words "Gloria in excelsis Deo" to the priest, and the retexting of "Tu solus Altissimus", Rheinberger's music is intact, but is filled in with material developed from Rheinberger's. MusicMusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Helmut Kickton (submitted 2002-03-15). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 86 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: full score, in A4 format. Arr. for SATB and 2 violins, viola, cello, bass
Title: Missa Puerorum Opus 62
Composer: Josef Rheinberger
First published: 1872 Munich
Original text and translations
For information, refer to the Mass page. For texts and translations, see the individual pages:
Verbum supernum prodiens
nec patris linquens dexteram
adopus suum exiens
venit ad vitae vesperam.
Se nascens dedit socium
convescens in edulium
se regnans dat in praemium,
se moriens in pretium.
O salutaris hostia…