Salve Regina (Robert Lucas Pearsall)
- Editor: Aristotle Aure Esguerra (submitted 2018-07-17). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 220 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Transcription of scanned print on IMSLP; clefs modernized; range indicators added; note values halved.
- Editor: Ian Haslam (submitted 2011-12-14). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 41 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: The original edition used an alto and tenor clef. These have been changed for modern notation. Sibelius First does not allow the use of breves hence the need for lots of semi-breves. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
Title: Salve Regina
Composer: Robert Lucas Pearsall
First published: 1856
Description: Gmünd: Schmid (Leipzig: Haessel), n.d.(1856). Plate 7
- Setting by Robert Lucas Pearsall at IMSLP
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Salve Regina.