I have two problems with a newly added score composer Alice Tegner. 1 The name och the composer should be Alice Tegnér. 2 Because Alice Tegnér was a new composer I hade to struggle with adding a composer. The result was that I now also have the score "Vintertröst" under the composer Elfride Andrée. It should not be there. The problem is that I can't edit the "list och choral music" any longer.
- I've renamed the composer page (Alice Tegner->Alice Tegnér), keeping a redirection for those who don't have an easy access to the "é" key. I've removed the "Vintertröst (Elfrida Andrée)" page. Is that what you wanted? Claude (talk) 19:08, 29 April 2017 (UTC)
Yes it's correct. How come that I can't edit the list anymore?
- Most of the composer's works lists are now automatically updated. When a work is added, the corresponding line is created. The good thing is that one hasn't two tasks to do anymore (creating the work page AND the work's line on composer's page). The bad one is that only removing the work page removes the work line (and removing a page is for admins only). Claude (talk) 20:01, 29 April 2017 (UTC)
I have just added a score for a "nonhosted" composer Ludvig Norman. How do I go about moving Ludvig Norman from the non hosted list to the Composerlist?
- Hi, thanks for contributing your edition! I've made the necessary corrections to the pages. Best regards, —Carlos 18:41, 6 April 2012 (CDT)
Hi, with respect to the work above, did you have in mind to completely replace the old edition with the new one, or to keep both so that users may choose the one they prefer? —Carlos 19:02, 6 April 2012 (CDT)
- Hi, I wanted to keep both editions. One for historic reasons and the new one so it can be understod of todays audiences. I know I goofed it up a little bit but it was the first thing I tried do on my own. I have now practised a bit and I think I can fix it. I have added some scores to the composer August Söderman as you probably can see.
(IV) I våren (Ludvig Norman)
Hi! I just noticed this new publication of yours and was wondering if the (IV) is really part of the title or just the numbering used by the publisher. Could you please check in your source? Thank you. —Carlos 17:26, 3 June 2012 (CDT)
- Hi! In that edition of five pieces for choir a capella that Ludvig Norman published, both the forth peace and the fifth piece are named "I våren". I thought I had to do something to destiguish between the two pieces with the sama name.
- Oh I see! May I suggest then that the numbers appear after the title? ("I våren (IV)" and "I våren (V)") —Carlos 21:34, 3 June 2012 (CDT)
15,000 score pages milestone
Congratulations, your name was cited in today's commemorative note ChoralWiki:CPDL reaches the 15,000 score pages milestone! If you prefer to keep anonymous, let me know and I'll change the text. Regards, —Carlos (talk) 18:46, 4 December 2012 (CST)
Reentering PDF file
I have discovered a spelling error in a score. I correct it and upload the PDF file again. The return sais that a new version has been uploaded with date and time. But when I go to the Composers page and click on PDF I get the old PDF file with the spelling error. The address to the score is http://www.cpdl.org/wiki/images/b/b2/Soed_61_Jungfrun.pdf
Klicka på ett datum/klockslag för att se filen som den såg ut då.
nuvarande 2 mars 2014 kl. 22.28 (40 kbyte) Pa.aglert (Diskussion | bidrag) återställ 2 mars 2014 kl. 21.16 (40 kbyte) Pa.aglert (Diskussion | bidrag) återställ 2 mars 2014 kl. 21.16 (40 kbyte) Pa.aglert (Diskussion | bidrag) återställ 1 mars 2014 kl. 11.47 (40 kbyte) Pa.aglert (Diskussion | bidrag)
It seams ok to me.
The link I get when uploading is http://www.cpdl.org/wiki/images/b/b2/Soed_61_Jungfrun.pdf
Also seam OK
The spelling error is still there.
What do I have to do get it correct?
- Hi, Per-Anders, Thanks for each of your contributions to CPDL. Did you check if the PDF to upload was correct before uploading? I presume it is this recently uploaded file that is linked from the work page. Claude (talk) 08:09, 3 March 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you Claude, It was embassingly easy, I just had to empty the cash memory in my browser.