Holliston (Daniel Belknap)
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2016-04-17). Score information: Unknown, 1 page, 46 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Note shapes added (4-shape). Six stanzas selected from Toplady's hymn included. Transcribed from Belknap's The Village Compilation, 1806. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Edmund Gooch (submitted 2013-01-06). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 45 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: The alto part is printed in the alto clef in the source. The time signature in the source is retorted time. Only the first verse of the text is given in the source: a selection of subsequent verses has been added editorially. The lower of the two notes in the bass part on beat 1 of bar 14, given here as a D, is printed in the source as the C a tone lower.
- MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
Description: Hymn Tune Index tune number 7337. Words by Augustus Toplady, 1772, in sixteen stanzas.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Your harps, ye trembling saints.