This subcategory of Lent is for works proper to the First Sunday of Lent, also called Invocabit. The propers are unchanged in three-year lectionaries; to the Matthew Gospel (4:1-11, ) are added Mark 1:12-15 (year B) and Luke 4:1-13 (Year C), all telling of the temptation in the desert.
|proper||Liber usualis||Gregorian Missal (1990)|
|Gradual:||Angelis suis mandavit|
Pages in this category
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Ecce nunc tempus (Samuel Webbe)
- Emendemus in melius (Ascanio Trombetti)
- Emendemus in melius (Baldassare Donato)
- Emendemus in melius (Cristóbal de Morales)
- Emendemus in melius (Orlando di Lasso)
- Emendemus in melius (William Byrd)
- Emendemus in melius a 6 (Andrea Gabrieli)
- Emendemus in melius a 8 (Ludovico Spontoni)