What though her frowns (Francis Pilkington)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2012-04-13). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 30 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed down a major 2nd.
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2006-11-17). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 33 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-11-15). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 48 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 by V. M. Brennan
Title: What, though her frowns
Composer: Francis Pilkington
Original text and translations
What though her frowns and hard entreaties kill?
I will not cease to love, affect her still.
Still will I love her beauty, hate her scorn,
Love her for beauty at her beauty's morn.