The Glogauer Liederbuch was compiled around 1480 and contains pieces of 3 & 4 parts, both secular and sacred, and with many un-texted works, possibly for instruments. Until 1920 it was known as the Berliner Liederbuch, but it is actually a set of partbooks identified by the shelf number Mus.ms.40098, formerly Prussian State Libr. and now in Krakow. A modern edition was published in Das Erbe Deutscher Musik beginning in 1936 and completed by Chr. Väterlein in 1981; a facsimile was published by Garland in 1986 (intro. by Jessie Ann Owens).
Publication date and place: ca. 1480 – Manuscript.